The Kensington Clinic is a private dental clinic which not only offers cutting-edge dentistry but also price points, finance options and members plans to suit patients’ different needs. Each treatment plan is customised to each patient. Fees are provided after your complete initial assessment.
- In house payment plan: The total treatment fee can be split into 4 payments, the first is 50% of the total fee, and the remainder is split equally in 3 consecutive payments. The timing of payment will be arranged with you as per your treatment plan coordinator. (enquire within)
- If you are a member of either personal or corporate plan you get a fixed complimentary discount depending on your plan of choice.
- If the treatment fees are settled in full prior to the start of treatment you will be rewarded with a discount- (only for plans over £2500)
- 0% Finance for 12 months. 0% Finance on 24 months (35% treatment fee upfront). 7.9% 12-24 months. 7.9% 24-36 months.
Finance options are available to each patient with a treatment plan of over £1000.
Insurance: Please, speak to your private insurance provider prior to arranging your financial terms with the clinic.
Booking a consultation
- TKC offers 2 types of consultation options to patients. During the routine consultation you will have a general discussion with a dentist to share your own dental concerns and goals, meet and feel comfortable with your doctor. You will also see B&A cases of similar treatments to yours. The total time for this consultation is maximum 30 minutes. The charge is £35 and it is refundable on the day of your consultation if you do not proceed to a treatment. If you are to proceed, we will simply deduct the amount from your treatment plan.
- Most of our patients choose to have a full assessment upon their first visit so they can receive a thorough and expert advice by their dentist, optional treatment plans, costs and time-line to achieve their desired goal. This consultation involves X-rays and can take up to 1 hour. The charge is £80.
Consultation Fees: All consultation fees are paid on booking. Full or a deposit payment is required.
Treatment Fees: All treatment fees are either paid in full or a deposit payment is put towards the next treatment appointment.
The Kensington Clinic reserves the right to refuse booking an appointment if fees are not paid as per the scheduled time.
Cancellation Policy: All chargeable assessments and treatment appointments are subject to our short notice cancellation policy. We request a minimum of 48 hours’ notice for all cancellations, in order to avoid cancellation charges of £1/minute of the booked appointment length. Failure to attend same day appointments will be subject to the same charges. If you are running late please let us know as soon as possible, if you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment may be subject to cancellation, and you will be charged a cancellation fee.
To book your consultation please call us on: 0207 603 3008 or fill the form here. You can pay either over the phone or via a bank transfer. For bank transfer details, please send us an email on: email@example.com
|General New assessment||£80.00|
|Large x-ray (OPG)||£40.00|
|CT scan (per arch)||£100|
|Hygiene (with the hygienist 30min)||£60.00|
|Tooth contouring (per tooth)||£50.00|
|Extirpation with dentist- deductible from Specialist treatment||£150.00|
|RCT cons- (deductible if treatment is taken up)||£80.00|
|Incisor, canine or premolar||£600.00|
|Re-endo +£100 on top of RCT cost||+£100|
|Home teeth whitening||£360|
|In-house & home kit teeth whitening||£575.00|
|Whitening Gel Refils (16%)||£150.00|
|Half mouth (90 mins)||£550.00|
|Full mouth (2× 90min)||£990.00|
|Supportive perio therapy||£300.00|
|Full mouth laser treatment (waterlase)||£1500|
|Resective / Pocket reduction therapy (60-150min)||frm £550|
|Regenerative periodontal surgery (60-150min)||frm £800|
|Socket preservation surgery (60-90min)||frm £600|
|Periodontal plastic surgery (60-120min)||frm £750|
|Single unit (60min)||frm £500|
|Two units (90min)||frm £550|
|Three units + (90-120min)||frm £600|
|Upper front (120min)||frm £900|
|Extraction only||frm £180|
|Autogenous resin bonded bridge||frm £300|
|(Price NOT including grafting materials)|
|Gum contouring/Gummy Smile Treatment|
|Laser contouring upper & lower arch||£400|
|Laser & bone removal and laser contouring per arch||£1500|
|Oral Sedation from £150. Intravenous Sedation(per hour)||frm £250|
|Crowns & Veneers|
|Porcelain Veneers- Single unit||£1000|
|Bridge (up to 3 teeth- per tooth)||£800.00|
|Bridge (more than 3 teeth- per tooth)||£720.00|
|Articulation of study casts||£150.00|
|Direct/ composite veneers/ bonding (same day)||£300.00|
|Implant placement + crown||£2,500|
|Implant crown replacement||£1,000|
|Full set of teeth on implants/All-on-4||£14,000|
|Single arch (labial Fixed)||£2,000|
|Double arch (labial Fixed)||£4,000|
|Single arch (lingual Fixed)||£3,000|
|Dual arches (lingual fixed)||£6,500|
|Invisalign (Single Arch) – I7||£1,400|
|Invisalign (Both Arches) – I7||£2,500|
|Invisalign Lite (single arch)||£1,700|
|Invisalign Lite (dual arch)||£3,300|
|Invisalign Full (dual arch only)||£4,500|
|Fixed and removable retainer (both arches)||£310.00|
|Removable retainer replacement (each)||£75.00|
|Fixed retainer replacement (each)||£180.00|
|Consultation: Refundable deposit of £30 required to secure the consultation||Complimentary|
|Juvederm Ultra 2 (1ml)||from £300|
|Juvederm Ultra 3 (1ml)||from £300|
|Juvederm Volift (1ml)||from £300|
|Three Juvederm treatments (3mls)||from £750|
|One Area||from £150|
|Excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis) women||from £450|
|Excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis) men||from £675|