The use of personal data is in strict compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Article 13 of Regulation EU 2016/679
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal data is any data that allows for your personal identification, i.e. your name, address, phone number or email address (“Personal Data”). Personal Data is only collected, processed or used by us if permitted by law or if you have given your prior consent.
The collection, processing or use of your Personal Data is used in particular for the following purposes:
a. Contact Request
We use your Personal Data exclusively to process your request to get in touch with you. The information that we require on our enquiry forms are used to process your request quickly and accurately. We will in no way share this information with any third parties without your consent.
b. Patient Registration
Without your explicit consent we only use your Personal Data to carry out your registration.
c. Online and Offline Advertising
Only with your express consent will we send you customer satisfaction surveys, information about our services and events, and if applicable our newsletter by email.
If, through your registration, you provide us with additional consent, we may use your online information for customer analysis, contests and written mail advertising. Information that we collect outside of the Internet will be used for the purposes of processing your requests, for customer analysis, contests and written mail advertising without any additional consent from you. Patients may also be informed about our products, services, and customer satisfaction surveys and events by phone.
d. Right to Object to Advertising
You may object at any time to the use of your Personal Data for advertising or market research purposes. You may also withdraw your consent at any time. For this, just send a short message by email to us. If you are a member of our newsletter list and prefer to stop receiving emails, please open the latest newsletter you received. At the bottom of the page please click’’Unsubscribe from list’’. If you wish to amend your details, please click’’ Update your preferences’’. Alternatively you can email our mailing list on: email@example.com to request assistance.
e. Online Applications
If applicable, when you apply online for a job opening, training opportunity or internship with us, your information is used for the sole purpose of processing your application. As soon as your data is no longer needed it is deleted or destroyed.
We and our service providers take technical and organizational security measures to protect stored Personal Data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss or destruction by unauthorized persons. Our data processing and security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
You have rights under the GDPR. These rights can be seen below.
Data Subject Rights:
(Chapter 3 of the GDPR) each Data Subject has eight rights. These are:
- The right to be informed; This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The right of access; this is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
- The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called ‘the Right to be Forgotten’. This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The right to restrict processing; this gives the Data Subject the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
- The right to data portability; a Data Subject has the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by him or her, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The right to object; the Data Subject has the right to object to further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling; Data Subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
What are cookies?
Cookies are described as text files containing small amounts of information. Once you visit a website, cookies are downloaded to your device then cookies are sent back to the originating website on each following visit. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.
- The pages you visit on www.thekensingtonclinic.co.uk
- The time you spend on each page on our website
- How did you get to our website for instance social media, google search
- Which pages you click and check the most
The above helps us ensure we provide you with user friendly experience but also to ensure we meet our customers needs. Google Analytics help us make necessary improvements. We do not gather your personal data like name or address. To find out more about Google Analytics cookies policy, please click: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We also use social media channels such as Facebook and Youtube. We use the platforms to share recent activity, inform and educate to ensure we share relevant and engaging content. Both channels have their own cookies. To find out more about Facebook cookies, please click here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
To find out about Youtube cookies, please click: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We can not make any representations, warranties or assurances regarding the availability, accuracy or completeness of this website, its information or its contents. We will not be liable for any damages or damages resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this website, or your use of, or reliance on, this website or any information provided on this Web site.
This site may provide links or references to other sites and may be accessed by links from third party websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the content of such other sites and will not be liable for any damages or damage resulting from that content or that access. Any links to other sites are provided as a convenience to the users of this website. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the content, links or references of this site at any time, for any reason, without notice.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org